RE: ISA server on Win2k Advanced Server Network Load Ba lance

  • From: "Steven Sporen" <sporens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:21:24 +0200

We do have an array configured. Unfortunatly I can't have the same IP address configured on the external addresses of both ISA servers (or internal address for that matter) We have got dual gateways configured with different costing, the problem is then the rules on the firewall need to be replicated and since that's what NLB is for I wondered if it works with ISA.

From: John Burridge <j.burridge@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [isalist] RE: ISA server on Win2k Advanced Server Network Load Balance
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:12:32 -0000

Why not just install the ISA servers in an array - that will give you load
balancing

John.