ISA server authentication

  • From: "vinod" <vinni_vasu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 23:03:01 -0600

I've enabled following rules in ISA server.

Protocol rule.
1. Protocol- HTTP, HTTPS, FTP (Download only). For all request.  Allow

site and Content rule.
1. Destination- any.  Applies to - proxy_user_group(users).  Allow
2. Destination- any.  Applies to - allowed_computer(allowed client set).
deny.

Using these rules I'am allowing our people to browse with user
authentication and also from designated desktops.

Now I also wan't to allow specific URL(www.microsoft.com) to everybody
without user authentication and from all the desktops.

Can anyone tell, how to enable this?  Suggestions will be reciprocated
with many more thanks.