RE: ISA server and secure VPN clients

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:48:36 -0300

If users are logging onto your network with their own pc's, then that's
going to be the cause of all your woes.

There should be NO access from vpn clients that are not members of the
domain, for the simple fact that you have no control at all over users
own pc's unless you're going to visit each and every one of them to
check them out..

All vpn clients should be members of your domain in order for you to be
able to control access rights and  security. If they have to use their
own pc's, then either use TS or citrix for these clients.