=>! ISA server Strange problem===> H E L P <===

  • From: "Joupin" <me@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:15:07 +0430

RE: [isalist] Re: Block porn sites from ISA.....Hi again

I did all of the things u said guys But problem exists

1. correction of DNS and config a forwarder to 192.9.9.3
2. completly uninstal Superscout
3. installed service pack 3 !!! ( remember NT and service packes )
4. changed my NICs

and found that when ever the problem occurs Im not able to even ping a host in
internet
AND
after this happend Once I disable my Extranet NIC ( connection to internet with
valid IP) and enable it again and solve the problem temprary

and please don`t tell me to reinstall everything  :(

Any help appreciated
Regards