[isalist] Re: ISA on active directory startup errors

  • From: "Egyptian Mind" <innocent_angel_eng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 01:00:06 -0800

http://www.ISAserver.org -------------------------------------------------------

Paul,

upon my first reply by links.... these links illustrate that the cause of the problem is that the Isa server is rebooted and try to authenticate in DC and the DC itself has not startup completely, so u have to wait till the DC completely start and then restart ISA,

or ,

the DC's are not included in authenticated group in ISA policy,

Please review the links and tell me if it works

    Best Regards
   Mohamed Saleh

    Senior Network Administrator

College of Business Administration, CBA
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Tel: +966-02-6563199 ext 2521
    Cell: - +966-50-2953591

!~` Yesterday is a History` ~!
!~` Tomorrow is a Mystery` ~!
!~` Today is a Gift` ~!
!~` Present .......Simple` ~!

From: Paul Noble <pnoble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [isalist] Re: ISA on active directory startup errors
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:01:19 +0100

------------------------------------------------------ List Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/isalist/ ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp ISA Server Articles and Tutorials: http://www.isaserver.org/articles_tutorials/ ISA Server Blogs: http://blogs.isaserver.org/ ------------------------------------------------------ Visit TechGenix.com for more information about our other sites: http://www.techgenix.com ------------------------------------------------------ To unsubscribe visit http://www.isaserver.org/pages/isalist.asp Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx