Re: ISA does not restart services.

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:08:28 -0700

Let's keep it in the list.
Sometimes you have to ask more than once.
There are far more folks asking than answering, after all.

Why do you think the service is failing?
You haven't indicated what happens that makes you investigate any services..
What's in the event log?

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3