RE: ISA denies URL

  • From: "Houda" <h.lamchahab@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:12:43 -0600

hi jim,
you said in your response that i have to:
1. disable firewall clients and to configure the browser to be web proxy
client. But in this case many applications using sockets need the machine
in my network to be firewall clients. so this solution cannot be applied.
2.u said also that the "HTTP Redirector is the component responsible for
sending SecureNAT and web proxy client requests to the web proxy service".
could you please tell me where and how can : a).i disable the HTTP
Redirector or b).set it to "Redirect to requested web server".
thank you a lot for your help
Houda