Re: ISA and pcAnyWhere

  • From: "Gabriel Zabal" <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 12:26:43 -0300

Hi Bob,
If you want to access host running PCAnywhere outside your network, from
your snat clients:
You have to create 4 protocol defnitions acording to the ports that your
host running PCAnywhere outside are using.
In this case. (name them as you wish)

TCP - Outbound - 5640
TCP - Outbound - 5641
UDP - (Send - Receive) - 5640
UDP - (Send - Receive) - 5641

And have a protocol rule that allows your users to use that protocols.
And your internal clients, should access your outside host TRANSPARENTLY, as
they where on the same network.
Hope it helps.

Gabriel Zabal
gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx