ISA and other programs

  • From: "Duong Ngo Cong Hoa" <conghoa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:31:05 +0700

Hi everybody!

I have installed an ISA server for my company. Now I need to configure
something for my network. Please give me an advice in these problems.

1. I want to let everybody in my company to use Teleport Pro to get webpage to
their local computer but I can not do it. This program does not work, when I
clicked start button, i got a message from it that this program has done but
nothing can be updated. I have installed firewall client on my computer.

2. My company have a local website but I can not make ISA server understand
that do not need to go to Internet when people in my network type in my
company's local website. Everytime I type in my company's local website, ISA
will go to Internet like usual. I have to disable use proxy in IE to use my
local website.

Thanks!