ISA and RRAS my death :-(

  • From: "Gils Gayraud" <gilisa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:04:29 +0200

Hi,

In book I am eating today it's writting :
"if you install ISA server on a machine that already
has RRAS enabled, the ISA server installation routine
will disable the RRAS NAT protocol ....
However we have observed unpredictable behavior on
ISA servers that have the RRAS NAT protocol installed"
on page 385 (me too. :-() and on this same chapter
page 441 he repeat this, he want my death.
I'll not told you who is he ? :-)

In one of my customer, there are using RRAS and they
want to use now ISA. But on RRAS filter a trainee
cashes more de 7000 public address to remove de banners
on web. And he configure RRAS filter outbound and
inbound with this 7000 address and all users are
very happy without popup and banners, I am not.

Do anybody can tell how to do ? Of course I don't
have an other machine, I have to stop RRAS and
install ISA server in my offer. :-(
I don't find info on this.
--
Reagards.