Re: ISA and IPSEC Based internal Network

  • From: "Jay" <jschwarzkopf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:27:20 -0400

Okay.
Try this:
Local Security Policy in Admin Tools
Right click on IP Security Policies on Local Machine
Create IP Security Policy
Do NOT Activate the default response rule (Default security rule should be
unchecked)
ADD a new Security Rule
Modify the Tunnel Endpoint, the Network Type, and the Authentication Method as
you require
In the IP Filter list, select and edit "All IP Traffic"
Edit the IP Filter List:
For Source address, choose "A specific IP address" and specify the internal IP
address
For Destination address, choose "A specific IP Subnet" and specify the internal
subnet.
Check "Mirrored."
Save those settings, and then select the Filter action you want.

Though that IPSec policy will still apply to both network cards, it should not
effect external traffic.  (I think).