ISA VPN problem

  • From: "George" <hawkeeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:23:47 -0600

I have a problem with the VPN Connection over ISA server.
Here is the setting:
My clients is on same lan of the isa server internal interface, I want to
make them open a VPN connection to VPN server outside my network using the
internet.
I configured the ISA server to allow VPN connections and It is succussfuly
done, the problem is that the website I am trying to connect to provided
by the VPN company my client is connected;  is not opening, I am getting
the message code 10060, which is a time out message from the ISA server.
I tried many things, changing router metric gateways, firewall client or
secureNat clients, nothing, still getting the timeout message.
i Don't care about internet browsing, I just want to open this website
over the VPN connection passing thry my ISA server.
any suggestions?????