ISA Server not auto dialing and blocking traffic

  • From: "Ed" <ed.bruton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 08:38:42 -0700

Hi,
I have an ISA Server with two network connections (One external via ADSL)
and one to my LAN. My ISP does not block ports and there is no PPPOE.

Firstly, when ISA starts, it starts the internal LAN, then I manually
create an ADSL session, becuase the server will not automatically dial?
The ADSL link light comes up fine, but I cannot receive any pages from the
internet until I disbale then re-enable the LAN in the system tray.

So the first question I have is:
1) Is there a COMMAND LINE command that I can use to write a script so
that I can Enable then Disable the LAN, and if so: What is the command
line prompt ?

2) ANy ideas on why ISA does not dial my DSL connection. I have the ISA
book and read many threads, but this has eluded me.