ISA Server is Disconnecting sessions

  • From: "ACE Data Systems Ltd." <ace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 22:48:26 +0630

Hello,

I have installed ISA Server in integrated mode on Win2K Server.
It dial-ups to the ISP with their own proxy. ISA chain to that proxy.
When we browse from internal LAN, it authenticates and let us see some of
web-pages.
We are using IE 5.0 browser
(1) But at some random time, ISA asks for dial-up user name to ISP several time
to browser users.
(2) At some time later, ISA kill the user sessions and the browser could do
nothing saying ISA require authentication.
We have to close the browser and execute again and authenticate again.
(3) Also ,we don't know how to control dial-up to disconnect automatically (or
Idle time out) when unnecessary.