RE: ISA Server hangs when 6th VPN client connects

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 06:13:42 -0800

Welcome to:
- outsourcing
- ISA support reorg

Front-line PSS responses with ISA will be bit low until the new folks
get up to speed.  They have some really smart folks backing them (been
in the ISA game longer than me), but it takes time for the mind-meld to
work.

MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
http://isatools.org