Re: ISA Server crashes

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:49:34 -0400

I believe that his point was that by simply hearing that the server is
hanging, you've already diagnosed it as a polymorphic trojan infection.

That is a bit (okay, more than a bit) premature.

If indeed it IS infected, your recommended course of action isn't as
far-fetched, but it is simply way too soon to jump to that conclusion.