ISA Server and Firewall Client

  • From: kdietz@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:41:23 -0600

Hello,

I have installed the firewall client software successfully. I get the icon
in the system tray. I have enable firewall client checked as well as
Automatically Detect ISA server. The firewall service is running on the
ISA server. When I hoover above the system tray icon the balloon tells me
'
ISA Server could not be detected' If I click on the Update Now button the
refresh operation is a success. The balloon the tells me that it is
configured to use my isa server. It will though in a few minutes go back
to ISA Server could not be detected' What is missing in the communication
between the client and the server in order to get to the internet?

Thanks

Kevin