RE: ISA Server Knowledge Base

  • From: "Jason Ballard" <jasonb54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:54:54 -0500

Mario,

Sorry you feel as if the group was not well intended.  You can always
check out the ISA Help files, the ISA Web site, but you will not find a
better place for locating answers about ISA than here at isaserver.org.

How are you planning to use the cable and DSL modems?  Are you trying to
use them for redundancy to the Internet?  ISA supports only one external
interface so you can't use them both at the same time on 1 ISA server.

Jason