RE: ISA Server, IIS and BT Openworld Broadband!

  • From: "Phil Kelly" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:25:07 -0700

No, no permanent IP - the sales crew at BT OpenWorld say you can't
'upgrade' to an account with a perm IP address - you can take out a NEW
account, but they will still charge you for the remainder of your contract
for the original account, or so tech support told me when I was talking to
them on another matter.

A perm IP add would let me create an always-on BB connection, I assume,
but there must be another way around it.

Is there any way to edit the default web publishing rule?