ISA 2004 release date???

  • From: "Don McCall" <DMcCall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List] \(E-mail\)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:20:54 +1000

Does anyone know when the new 2004 ISA will be available????

I have to update the hardware and implement 2 new firewalls. The Beta
version does not have an upgrade path is this indactive of the
production version??? I do not want to implement two firewalls (ISA
2000) and then have to rebuild them!!!

Any suggestions and knowledge gladly received!

Regards

Don McCall
Infrastructure Manager
Baptist Community Services
Phone 02 9941 6049
Email dmccall@xxxxxxxxxx
Fax 02 9889 1520

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
Baptist Community Services. 2