RE: ISA 2004 on W2K3 DC...

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:32:37 -0500

Hi Shawn,
OK, I won't blame you. :-)  I'm sure the config is possible, but I don't
know if the result will be very clean. What I would do it wait for the
SBS team to come up with their config and then use that. I'll be taking
a close look at it and see if there are ways that maybe we can tighten
it up, since a non-SBS box doesn't have to support all the functionality
that a SBS box does, but it could still be a DC.