ISA 2004 Release date??

  • From: "Don McCall" <DMcCall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List] \(E-mail\)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 12:55:08 +1000

Hi  to you all,

Does anyone know the release date for ISA 2004 stand alone??
I have to make some serious changes to our infrastructure that includes
changing our firewall configuration... I'd rather do it all at the same
time.

I have been using the stand alone, but we are about to introduce a
mirror site would the enterprise save me much administration? Can I
still have seperate publishing rules (for different servers hosted
behind different ISAs) when using ISAs in an enterprise configuration?

Thanks for your  help.

Regards

Don McCall
Infrastructure Manager
Baptist Community Services
Phone 02 9941 6049
Email dmccall@xxxxxxxxxx
Fax 02 9889 1520

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
Baptist Community Services. 2