ISA 2004 Enterprise Edition RSA-Integration

  • From: "Young, Gerald G" <Gerald.Young@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:25:34 -0600

All,

I'm at a bit of an impasse. I have configured an ISA 2004 EE Array to
use RSA SecurID for accessing a published OWA site.  I can authenticate
against the RSA Authentication Manager just fine.  The problem comes
when the OWA site is passed back to the client; a user different from
the one that authenticated against RSA can log onto OWA.

Does ISA 2004 EE only support a VPN-like logon (authenticate against RSA
for access to the network) for RSA?  Or is there a way to have the ISA
Array ensure that "two-factor" authentication is followed without
putting an RSA agent on it?

Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II
  MCSE (4.0/W2K)