[isalist] Re: ISA 2004 Blocking Advanced page for Google Image Search

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:59:04 -0500

RegEx would be nice.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- ISA Firewalls

________________________________

        From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cranfield, Matthew
        Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 8:30 AM
        To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [isalist] ISA 2004 Blocking Advanced page for Google
Image Search

        Hi,

        I am trying to block the advanced page for google image search
on ISA 2004, so that users can not  change the filtering options for
google images.

        The problem I have is that URL Sets strip out ? in the URL, and
the url http://www.google.co.uk/advanced_image_search?hl=en needs to be
blocked.

        Is there any way I can block the following URL strings using ISA
2004:

        *://*google*/*advanced*

        ://*google*/*safe=off*

        ://*google*/*preferences*

        Cheers,

        Matthew Cranfield

        This Email is to be treated as confidential and is intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient please forward or delete it immediately. No liability can be
accepted if this email is accessed by third parties. Any views or
opinions are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily
represent those of the College. The College operates virus protection;
however you must carry out your own virus checks. The College is a
public authority within the meaning of the Freedom of Information Act
2000 and communications received may be made available in accordance
with that Act. If any Email is considered to be confidential,
commercially sensitive or otherwise exempt under that Act this must be
specifically stated. No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any
binding agreement on behalf of College with another party by email
without express written authorisation from the Principal or her
authorized representative.