ISA 2004 Beta 2 / Terminal Services...

  • From: "Paul Laudenslager" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 04:10:17 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I'm a fairly technical newbie, so I'm hoping that I will catch on
quickly.

I'm trying to connect to ISA Server 2004 via Terminal Services.  I've
got (2) Network cards setup with the following configuration...

        192.168.0.20 (IP assigned to External Network - Internet)
        172.16.0.1 (IP assigned to Local Internal Network)

My test clients on the 172.16.x.x are able to surf.  I'm even able to
ping the ISA machine from local and remote networks.  I've enabled port
3389 as best as I can tell.

My logs are showing

        Port 3389 - Established connection
        Port 3389 - Closed Connection

It repeats this 3x for every attempt to connect from either an Internal
or External client.

Are there any other ports that should be open besides 3389?  Any
suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Paul L.