RE: IP Traffic Filter

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.VINAY@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 00:20:26 -0800

Hi Sachin,
          Create a client address set and give those 2 users IP address.
Create a rule to allow the Mail traffic in ISA and
allow this rule to the client address set created. Then the output would be
that mail traffic will be allowed to only
these two users and others will be blocked, because ISA by default blocks
all traffic. Hope this helps.

Vinay MCSE,CCNA
Sys Admin.