RE: IP Softphone Not Working For VPN Clients

Son-of-a-biscuiteater.  That did it. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas W Shinder [mailto:tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:42 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: IP Softphone Not Working For VPN Clients

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi Ray,
Disable the H.323 filter and see what happens.

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
Tom and Deb Shinder's Configuring ISA Server 2004
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7
MVP -- ISA Firewalls

 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ray Dzek [mailto:Ray.Dzek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 1:44 PM
> To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
> Subject: [isalist] RE: IP Softphone Not Working For VPN Clients
> 
> http://www.ISAserver.org
> 
> [510164]XEROX   2005-06-29      18:32:34        TCP     
> 10.1.20.209:46182
> 10.1.101.11:1720        10.1.20.209     VPN Clients     
> Internal        Establis
> h       0x0     Unrestricted Internal Access    H.323 
> Protocol  0       0
> 0       0       -       -       -       -       rdzek   -     
>   184642  8309733
> [510165]XEROX   2005-06-29      18:32:34        TCP     
> 10.1.20.209:46182
> 10.1.101.11:1720        10.1.20.209     VPN Clients     
> Internal        Terminat
> e       0x80074e24      Unrestricted Internal Access    H.323 
> Protocol  23
> 23      23      23      16      16      -       -       rdzek 
>   -       184642
> 8309733
> [510193]XEROX   2005-06-29      18:32:35        UDP     
> 10.1.20.209:7476
> 10.1.101.11:1719        10.1.20.209     VPN Clients     
> Internal        Establis
> h       0x0     Unrestricted Internal Access    Unidentified 
> IP Traffic 0
> 0       0       0       -       -       -       -       -     
>   -       184642
> 8309749
> [511782]XEROX   2005-06-29      18:33:36        UDP     
> 10.1.20.209:7476
> 10.1.101.11:1719        10.1.20.209     VPN Clients     
> Internal        Terminat
> e       0x80074e20      Unrestricted Internal Access    
> Unidentified IP Traffic
> 92      92      118     118     61000   61000   -       -     
>   -       -
> 184642  8309749
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jim Harrison [mailto:Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 10:53 AM
> To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
> Subject: [isalist] RE: IP Softphone Not Working For VPN Clients
> 
> http://www.ISAserver.org
> 
> Can you include a snip from the ISA logs?
> If ISA is blocking it, it'll show there
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------
>    Jim Harrison
>    MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
>    http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
>    http://isatools.org
>    Read the help / books / articles!
> -------------------------------------------------------
> 
> ________________________________________
> From: Ray Dzek [mailto:Ray.Dzek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 10:28
> To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
> Subject: [isalist] IP Softphone Not Working For VPN Clients
> 
> http://www.ISAserver.org
> http://www.ISAserver.org
> Hi all,
>  
> Avaya PBX
> ISA 2004
>  
> We have an Avaya PBX that supports VOIP.  We have a softphone client 
> that we can run on our laptops.  We can connect to the call server 
> just fine from inside the company.  But if you log in from outside 
> with VPN, the connection fails.  VPN has been changed to full access 
> to the internal network to see if it made any difference.  It does 
> not.  The same laptop is being used inside and outside the company for 
> testing.  The ISA server is set as the default gateway.  The windows 
> XP firewall is turned off.  Any clues as to why this would be 
> happening?  This application worked fine on ISA 2000.
>  
>  
> Ray Dzek
> Network Operations Supervisor
> Specialized Bicycles
> 408-782-5420
> ------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=alist
> ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> ISA Server FAQ: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/larticle.asp?typeúQ
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Other Internet Software Marketing Sites:
> World of Windows Networking: http://www.windowsnetworking.com Leading 
> Network Software Directory: http://www.serverfiles.com
> No.1 Exchange Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org Windows 
> Security Resource Site:
> http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security Library: 
> http://www.secinf.net/ Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: 
> http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
> ------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this ISAserver.org Discussion List as: 
> jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe visit 
> http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=alist
> Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=alist
> ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> ISA Server FAQ: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/larticle.asp?typeúQ
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Other Internet Software Marketing Sites:
> World of Windows Networking: http://www.windowsnetworking.com Leading 
> Network Software Directory: http://www.serverfiles.com
> No.1 Exchange Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org Windows 
> Security Resource Site:
> http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security Library: 
> http://www.secinf.net/ Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: 
> http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
> ------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this ISAserver.org Discussion List as: 
> jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe visit 
> http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=alist
> Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 
> All mail to and from this domain is GFI-scanned.
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=isalist
> ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> ISA Server FAQ: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Other Internet Software Marketing Sites:
> World of Windows Networking: http://www.windowsnetworking.com Leading 
> Network Software Directory: http://www.serverfiles.com
> No.1 Exchange Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org Windows 
> Security Resource Site:
> http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security Library: 
> http://www.secinf.net/ Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: 
> http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
> ------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this ISAserver.org Discussion List as: 
> ray.dzek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe visit 
> http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=isalist
> Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=isalist
> ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> ISA Server FAQ: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Other Internet Software Marketing Sites:
> World of Windows Networking: http://www.windowsnetworking.com Leading 
> Network Software Directory: http://www.serverfiles.com
> No.1 Exchange Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org Windows 
> Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network 
> Security Library: http://www.secinf.net/ Windows 2000/NT Fax 
> Solutions: http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
> ------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this ISAserver.org Discussion List as: 
> tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe visit 
> http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=isalist
> Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 
> 

------------------------------------------------------
List Archives: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=isalist
ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp
ISA Server FAQ: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ
------------------------------------------------------
Other Internet Software Marketing Sites:
World of Windows Networking: http://www.windowsnetworking.com Leading Network 
Software Directory: http://www.serverfiles.com
No.1 Exchange Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org Windows Security 
Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security Library: 
http://www.secinf.net/ Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
------------------------------------------------------
You are currently subscribed to this ISAserver.org Discussion List as: 
ray.dzek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe visit 
http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=isalist
Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Other related posts: