RE: IP Addresses sent to published web servers.

  • From: "Taps" <Taps@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:46:34 -0500

But I only have the one IP Address to work with.  That's why I went with
ISA in the forst place.  The fact that I can send to different servers
by header information.  Mail.Domainname.Com goes to the exchange server,
and WWW.DomainName.Com goes to the web server, etc.  We host some
applications on separate machines out of necessity.  The DLLs that are
registered cant all be put on the same machine or they interfere with
each other.  Also, we want our test servers to stay separate from
production.  The normal responses... You know the drill.

Taps