[isalist] How to publish web site

  • From: Raji Arulambalam <Raji.Arulambalam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:14:48 +1300

Hi
Using ISA Server 2006 SP1
I want to publish an internal web site that requires authentication thru ISA
server.
ISA server blocks such requests by default. (error 12250)
Work arounds are given in KB924374. I do not want to use method 2. The web site
contains users mail archives.
Method 1 requires the web site to use https which I cannot do and it works
internally.
How do I set up the rules and the listener to do this.

external client uses https -> ISA -> http to web site and passing the request
for authentication?

or pointers to docs would be great.

Cheers
Raji

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.