How to disable Firewall Network Login when accessing website with ISA client?

  • From: pengl@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:28:27 -0600

I've successfully setup all workstations (Windows 98 /ME) to automatically
logging onto ISA server when logging into the SBServer (2000).  Except one
workstation, whenever I open browser with a specific user, I'm always
prompt to logon to Firewall (Network user name, password and domain).
Only way to enter / surf the web is to enter Administrator name and
password.  But I do not have problems access emails via Outlook.  I do not
have the same problems when using the same user logon on another
workstation and I do not have this problem when I use a different logon on
the "problem" workstations.  Please advise.

Thanks