How to configure a listener for incoming web requests (certificate)

  • From: "chris" <chmug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:13:52 +0100

I?m trying to add a listener for ?incoming web requests? (DMZ) .. i
selected the hostname of the server, selected the ip address, gave a
display name .. and then when I try to select a certificate I get the
error message ?There are no certificates configured on this server? ..
so, how can I CONFIGURE such a certificate !? I?ve imported a
certificate .. issued by myself on a certificate server .. the
certificate can be found in ?Certificates ? Trusted Root Certification
Authorities ? Certificates? .. phuck certificates-mania!

chris