Hotmail and POP

  • From: "Zul J" <test2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:49:57 -0800

Hi all,

I'm using ISA Server in Cache Mode and the issue that I have is trying to read
hotmail email through pop using Outlook Express but I receive this message :

"Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server.  Account: 'Hotmail',
Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol:
HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server
requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service
is denied.  )', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC37"

BTW, I enable the authentication mode for web proxy. Any ideas ?

Thanks.

-Zul