RE: Here you go guys...don't all rush at once!!!

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <Strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:55:39 -0500

Yeah.... :-)
And all you have to do is look to the north. See the Liberal Jackass we have here.
We are dealing with many many years of liberal stupidity and spending.

Should we now rename this thread to international politics :-)

Mark S ..
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>