Re: HTTP 502 Proxy Error: 12211

  • From: "Terry Fedirko" <Terry.Fedirko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 07:42:44 -0700

ADDENDUM:

         - Applies only to Routing Rules with an Upstream Server -

After playing around with the Routing Rule and the SSL Tunnel Port, I
found a simple solution to this problem while testing out on a different
ISA Server with the same properties.  By following the simple steps below
in the EXACT order, there should be no problems:

1. Remove any Routing Rule that will contains the new
   SSL Tunnel Port Number (if any)
2. Configure a new SSL Tunnel Port using Microsoft Q283284 procedure
3. (Re-)Install the new Routing Rule that will be using the new port
number

If you apply the Rule first before adding the SSL Tunnel port, the Routing
Rule WILL NOT WORK.

Again, whether this is a simple bug or not, Microsoft should address this
problem in their document or as a fix.

Again, Thank You for your Support....Terry