Fw: A Free web filter for ISA

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 08:55:29 -0500

"Memet Anwar" <mmta@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:<#Fk4fDAWDHA.1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>...
: Hi list,
:
: Couple of weeks ago I finished my free web filter for ISA that does
: bandwidth accounting. It will enforce whatever quota (in KB) you've
set to a
: particular user/group. An application filter that enables
administrator to
: _selectively_ allow access to FTP/HTTP/HTTPS protocol from Firewall &
Secure
: NAT clients is also included --I think its necessary since the
bandwidth
: accounting web filter restriction doesn't applies to these type of
clients.
:
: The web filter also had an ability to restrict the download of certain
file
: types (but then using ISA Content Groups is the more recommended way
to do
: this. Actually I became aware of download control using ISA Content
Groups
: after I've finished working on the web filter.. ).
:
: Anyway, the filter, which is named idrISAQuotaEnforcer, is available
for
: download at http://www.freewebs.com/mmta/software.htm.
:
: Note that you can report any problem founds directly to
mmta@xxxxxxxxxx
: rather than to this list.
:
: Memet