Firewall client communication with ISA Server through checkpoint

  • From: "Allan" <allanls@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 00:03:36 -0700

Hi,

I have the following setup:

Firewall Client <-> Checkpoint <-> ISA Server. I have created the following rule
on the checkpoint firewall:

From Firewall Client To Isa Server Allow Port 1745.

However when I try to browse the internet from the machine where i have
installed the firewall client, I am unable to do so. From netstat i have
been able to gather that the firewall client connects to the isa server on
some dynamic ports apart from 1745.

How do i configure the firewall client to connect to the isa server on
some specific ports? Any help or suggestions in this direction would be
helpful.

Regards
Allan L.