Firewall Service Problem

  • From: "osman" <osmanfiliz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 04:28:25 -0600

Hi,
We have w2k with SP4,and ISA with SP1 is installed on it.Both web proxy
and firewall service is working.Up to now there was no problem but today
firewall clients cannot work.Firewall service seemed running and there was
no event in the event viewer.After restarting the firewall service just a
few minutes clients can work but then again they cant, in the clients
firewall clint problem cant reach the isa. Than we found that one of our
secure nat client machine (windows 98) makes the firewall service out of
service.When this client establish firewall client session to ISA then
firewall service becomes unavailable without any error message.Any idea
about the problem ?