RE: Firewall Service Crashed...

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:57:13 -0400

I must apologize for posting it so quickly, it was getting late and the
kids were fighting in the office (not a good predicament).  I posted
what I found and was going to follow up on it this morning.

I checked, and that program was downloaded on April 21st. I think it was
from your website via a link sent through this distribution list.  It
must have been an older link.  If I download it again will I get the
newer version?