[isalist] Re: Failover Bandwidth

  • From: "Ing. Gabriel O. Zabal" <nngabriel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:30:46 -0300

Hi, there are some options here, check:

http://www.bsplitter.com/
"Bandwidth Splitter is a program extension for Microsoft ISA Server that supplements it with new features to allow more rational sharing of the existing Internet connection bandwidth and distributing it among all users and servers according to preset rules."

http://bandwidthcontroller.com/
"Bandwidth Controller is a complete traffic shaping package for Windows 2000, XP and 2003 Server. It allows network administrators to limit internet usage in real-time using a high performance processing core. The bandwidth manager can be installed on each computer on the network or deployed centrally on a gateway or internet server. Not only does this help to save bandwidth but it also provides a network free of congestion caused by large downloads, P2P, games and video streaming."

The second option it's for windows but can be installed on the same server as ISAServer.

Hope it helps

Gabriel

Shamshad Ahmad escribió:
What software can we use for bandwidth controller? I want to give dedicated bandwidth to a group.

Can bandwidth priority work for this? I have ISA 2004 STD.

Sincerely,

Shamshad Ahmad

*ISHIR INFOTECH Pvt. Ltd.*