FTP publishing

  • From: "Christian Villeneuve" <Christian.Villeneuve@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List] (E-mail)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:20:10 -0500

Hello everyone.

I currently have one FTP site and using a Server Publishing rule, and
the FTP site works fine.

I am trying to publish more than one FTP site, so just for starters I am
trying to just publish the first one using an IP Packet Filter, but I am
unable to access the FTP site if I do it this way.

I created 2 packet filters.

1. FTP Server Inbound, TCP, Inbound, port 21, and all remote ports.
2. FTP Server Outbound, TCP, Both, Port 20, and all remote ports.
Local Computer for both I am specifying the internal IP address on
another server, where I host my web site and ftp site, not on the ISA
itself.

Am I missing something here or what?

Chris