FTP not getting read only optin on ISA 2004

  • From: "Syed, Mohsin Ali" <SMohsin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 07:47:28 +0300

Hi All

Problem 1)

I am having a problem with the ftp publish, I have published ftp site,
when users tries to connect from out side, they are not able to login to
the ftp site, from the isa server I can login to internal ftp , I was
trying to remove the read only option from the rule properties but I am
not getting that option.

SETUP:  windows 2003 with sp1 + isa 2004 std with sp1

Problem 2)

I have another server on which I have configured quarantine VPN.

Here also I am having a problem with the VPN clients they can't write to
the ftp folder. Despite I gave read write access to vpn users for the
ftp site and folder. Here again I can't see that option on the isa
server rule to remove read only.

Windows 2003 with sp1 , ISA 2004 sp1

Please help

Regards