FTP Upload Configuration

  • From: "Ian Hindmarsh" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 03:33:12 -0700

I have ISA running as a Proxy Caching Server behind a firewall and want to
enable FTP Upload (which the firewall rules will allow).

I believe I have to switch the mode of operation to "Integrated" which
will then give me the full FTP Protocol Definition under the Policy
Elements.

If I then apply the full FTP Protocol Definition to the User Group
configured in Protocol Rules will this then allow FTP Upload to this group
? Or is there someting else I need to do.

The box only has one NIC will it require another in Integrated mode ?

TIA
Ian