RE: Exchange 2000 behind ISA firewall

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:43:03 -0600

Hi Kevin,

Do a baseline on your "Non-Connected UDP Mappings" in the Performance
console. Get a good idea where is usually hangs when things are working.
Then check it when things aren't working. Do you see any significant
differences? If so, one thing that can help you out is to schedule the
IPNAT service to restart every few hours. This will disrupt firewall
service connections, but won't affect Web Proxy service connections.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder