Error Event ID 20111

  • From: "John E. Butler" <jbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:33:15 -0700

I have multiple remote servers connected in a gateway to gateway VPN to my
main ISA computer. Everything seems to work ok but I keep getting this
error coming up under my System event viewer. Actually I get this from
both of my remote servers.

A Demand Dial connection to the remote interface PDX1_PHX1 on port VPN4-58
was successfully initiated but failed to complete successfully because of
the  following error: Access was denied because the username and/or
password was invalid on the domain.

Even though I get this error I can reconnect by restarting the remote ISA
server, but that is a pain.

Anyone know what maybe causing this.