RE: Domain stucture to add more security protection

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 17:15:51 -0400

The Second part is what I was talking about.  I realize the internet
can't be trusted but it is the domain that will be allowed through the
ISA domain, technically it is not trusted but giving the internet domain
access to the ISA domain, is what I'm talking about.   The example you
mention is what I thought would be the less expensive solution for the
same security, I was looking for.

Corp Domain <-> Member Server (ISA) <-DMZ-> Stand-Alone (ISA) <->
Internet

Thanks Kev