Domain Replication

  • From: "Ron Watson" <ron_watson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 14:56:21 -0600

My company is integrating with another, larger company.  We are currently
our own domain.  We plan to migrate to their domain in the near future;
the problem lies in passing domain traffic through our ISA server (we
definitely don't want to lose it!).  We need to be able to join the new
domain and pass replication traffic thru the firewall.  Is this possible?
Maybe using VPN gateway routing (they will be a remote network on a WAN
link)?  I do not know a whole lot about routing, but this seems to be the
only way possible due to the dynamic ports involved with domain
replication.  If anyone has ideas, I am all ears.  Thanks!