Dmz configuration and VPN

  • From: "Constantinos Bourliaskos" <kbourlia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:52:01 +0200

Hello,
I have a 3- homed configuration of ISA (with MZ and DMZ) and I want
certain public Ip's from the Internet to have access to PC's and Servers
inside my MZ. I want those ip's to pass through ISA and have file access
to the servers and pc's inside the MZ not to publish the machines in MZ
to certain outside IP's. The machines in MZ have 192.168.10.x ip's.
I suppose I have to implement a VPN. Can anyone give me a hint (just a
start on were to look to ) for Implementing it or give me some ideas?
Thanks