DSClient -> Conflict with ISA Server authentication mode

  • From: "Nivaldo Soraggi Fernandes (ASABH)" <nivaldo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:39:53 -0300

Sorry I cut my original subject of the message
----

        Hi all, I have a problem here, i have installed the DSClient on my
windows 98 machines, after i´ve installed it, it began to conflict with
outlook, and some internet sites, generating ane error on NEGOTIAT.DLL.
Searching the microsoft knowledge base, i discover that this conflict occurs
when authentication mode is enabled on ISA.
        Microsoft sad that one way to workaround this problem is disabling this
mode (not interested to me) and the other way would be install a new version of
the DSClient, BUT, on microsoft website they only had the older version of the
DSClient version.
        So, my question is, has anyone a newer version of the Dsclient??? The
year of the creation date of this executable is 2002.

Thanks all.

Nivaldo Soraggi Fernandes