RE: DONT INSTALL THE RTM FROM GFI

  • From: "David Farinic" <davidf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:18:58 +0200

In case of any problems with RTM uninstalling just follow this
procedure:
To manually remove RTM : process "regsvr32 /u MONFilterConfig.dll" ,
      "regsvr32 /u LGMON.dll" and delete files
LGMON.dll,MONFilterConfig.dll ,
      deniedmsg.html .
      Remove all registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\GFI FAX &
VOICE\lgisamon
      and restart W3Proxy (ISA proxy service).
      DONE
regarding error 278540: plugin was not correctly uninstall (reason is
unknown for me)
and therefore W3Proxy hanged during startup  please follow above
procedure