RE: DNS issue

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:27:44 -0600

Hi John,

What I'm saying is that you need to create a Server Publishing Rule to
make the DNS server available to external, non-LAT hosts. You can't make
an "all open" Server Publishing Rule (if for no other reason that the
secondary connections would create issues).

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder